g+

Sunday 13 February 2011

Dobrich English Speaking Society Social Event Sunday 6th March

I had a very brief meeting this morning with Frank and Lucy from Dobrich English Speaking Society (DESS) and I am happy to publicise their first event, a Cheese and Wine/Quiz event at 2pm on Sunday 6th March at the Villa di Poletta Hotel in Dobrich.The hotel is located in the city centre on the opposite side of the road to the big car park area and near the petrol station.I for one have put it in my diary.They are working hard to create something quite nice for anglophones (english speakers) and I hope everyone can make the effort to be there, have a drink and a chat and put forward a few ideas for future social occasions.If you want to notify them of your attendance/book a table just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment