g+

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Sore head


I must confess to having a bit of a sore head this morning, created solely by the 4 bottles of Menada rose I consumed yesterday on Balchik Harbour.But I did thoroughly enjoy the day, and birthdays only come once a year.

Now for some site announcements.In the next month we will be continuing our coverage of all things Bulgarian, plus we will be featuring Uncle's legendary (?) tipster service, as we sally forth into the bright waters of August's Tote Ebor meeting at York, where Uncle regularly tried to break the world champagne drinking record (and regularly failed, with predictable consequences).

This is the highlight of the Northern racing calender, and for ex-pats out there it can be picked up on Dubai Racing, hopefully, on Nilesat.

As I think I have previously posted I am keen to take contributions to the site, rather than just comment, from anyone who has something to say that is germane to the site.This can be general opinion or news stories.

Uncle 

No comments:

Post a Comment