g+

Sunday 11 April 2010

Summer is coming !

Lovely weather in my corner of North East Bulgaria today.Officially it is 15C but feels a lot warmer than that.I spent the morning cleaning up the garden, there is still a lot of builders rubble left over from the new roof and the pool.I borrowed a wheelbarrow (kolichka) off a friend and spent an hour and a half labouring away.All the rubble will make good hardstanding for some car parking I thinking of putting in.

Its quite amazing how much damage the very cold winter can do, I have a few snapped and fallen off tiles on the verandah and patio and the pool has turned a very interesting shade of green.Next step is to pump it out clean the walls and floor and pump a fresh lot of water in.I could not have imagined years ago in England that I would be talking about swimming pools, it's a luxury that most normal people would never envisage in my homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment