g+

Thursday 20 October 2011

Stormy Weather

Monday and Tuesday were horrendous here weather wise.There was torrential rain and strong winds.I was without power from 8.30 at night till 1pm the next day.I think a lot of houses were damaged and my house had a small water leak.The weather is now sunny and warm, but it was certainly weird weather for this time of year.There was even snow in some areas.

On another note I have now closed the 'Where will you stay in Bulgaria this year ?' poll which, unsurprisingly, had Sunny Beach as the clear winner.I am currently deciding on the next poll topic, so if you have any ideas let me know.

Thanks to TravelerVoice for shortlisting us for their 'Living Abroad' blog category.I gather we did well and am proud to show their logo gift to us in the right hand column.


No comments:

Post a Comment