g+

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Uncle Bulgaria Blog Update

Good Morning Readers, from a -2C Obrochishte village.Nice pretty frost and feeling very crisp outside.

Last night, whilst slaving over a hot laptop, I changed the design of the blogsite as an experiment.I think it looks pretty good, but any feedback would be appreciated.

One interesting note from yesterday was that there were 398 page views virtually all from the USA.Obviously there is higher internet penetration in the States than anywhere else,but I think it is just some search engine trolling through.Still nice to get the stats up.

I am working with ex-pats here to stage a ceremony at the Crimean War Memorial in Varna, next Armistice Day, it is a long way off but I will keep readers posted as we would like a large turnout.

No comments:

Post a Comment