g+

Sunday 3 February 2013

An interesting story.


 Here is the text of a conversation that I had last night with a Bulgarian friend who lives in the UK and is working at two jobs to support herself and her children.I think it speaks for itself in this often crazy debate we are having about Bulgarian immigration into the UK.

"you know today
 I was in one supermarket and I looked for bay leaves
 and one English man started chatting with me about bay leaves
 he has in his garden and I didn`t know that I can grow it
 and in the end of that he ask me 'where are you from ?'.
I said from Bulgaria
 he said 'Oh you are then from good Bulgarians'
 that made me sad
 I explain him that we are good people and if some of our gypsies go abroad and make bad things that doesn`t mean that we are bad
 I can`t explain you now all conversation but in the end I think changed his opinion about us."

No comments:

Post a Comment