g+

Tuesday 16 February 2010

New Features on this Blog

Readers will by now have noticed that there have recently been some changes to this blog.The first major change is that the blog template has completely changed.This has,I hope, resulted in the blog gaining more symmetry in terms of rationality of layout and colouration (ie it looks less like an accident in a paint factory).

The second change is the addition of extra (helpful) widgets, towit: a visitor counter, music,a calender and a currency converter.Obviously after only a few days the visitor counter is low, but the real figures for visitors are well into the thousands.For those of you who prefer to read my musings in silence press the 'pause' button on the music widget.

As usual I would value any feedback on the blogsite so that I can keep improving it.Remember my ambition for this blog is to turn it into a major english language forum about Bulgaria, and my usual eclectic mixture of other things !.

No comments:

Post a Comment