g+

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Fingers Crossed

Well 17.00 EET is the witching hour for the English football team.Defeat by Slovenia is unthinkable and to salvage any national pride they must win convincingly.
I hope they win, it will be a pleasant surprise, but I cannot see any indication that these 11 players currently constitute a team.The addition of Joe Cole will probably help and Upson is a good addition to the team (my West Ham bias).They have, lately, shown more discipline than, for example, the absolutely shameful French side, and it appears that the so called crisis meeting seemed to offer direction.
One thing is for sure at 18.45 EET there will be one of two emotions: euphoria or despair.

Editors Note: My euphoria or despair will be in Stara Kushta (Old House) Bar in Obrochishte, where they have a wide screen tv and draught Kamenitza at 1.50lv a pint (0.64p).So if there are any readers in Albena out there, tired of paying 4lv for a pint, please feel free to join my good self and my partners in crime Mark the Builder and Golfer Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment