g+

Tuesday 26 July 2011

abritinbulgaria blogspot/ aka Uncle Bulgaria Blog stats


Just checking previous posts and I noticed my 7th February Blog Update.

In it I talked of my feeling satisfied that we had achieved 1000 page views in January.Well today I am feeling super-satisfied, as we achieved nearly 2000 views in June and, so far this month, we are heading to 2500 page views. On top of that we are averaging over 20 new visitors per day.Pretty good methinks !.All time total, as at now, is 14053 pageviews.

The Blog was founded (by yours truly) in May 2009 as a hobby mainly, but I have learnt a lot about using the internet from it and really enjoying myself writing and designing/running it.

On a lighter note, it appears that a small minority of you appear to be searching for topics involving the keywords 'Bulgaria' and 'Hooker'. Sorry to disappoint you but this is a news,current affairs,information and humour site, so if you are looking for a prostitute I suggest something like bghookers.bg (it doesn't exist I just made it up !).

Keep reading viewers, as I always say if you have any questions about Bulgaria you feel I could help with please don't hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment