g+

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Bric a Brac

Well viewers, I was mulling over telling you about the 96 year old Australian woman attacked by an 8 foot tall kangaroo, or the apparent demise (at the moment) of Lukoil in Bulgaria, or Piers Morgan (aka Moron) and the hacking scandal or the long distance cougar (the big cat variety) who managed to get from the Black Hills of Dakota to Connecticut.

However I think I will just leave you with a summary as I am hot and bothered currently, and yesterday I was posting most of the day.I don't think I will get my Pullitzer Prize by just being a small time Reuters ! tee hee !.

In the meantime, the countdown to Debtmageddon has begun, so that by 3rd August we should see capitalism go into free-fall when the US cannot pay its bills.



No comments:

Post a Comment