g+

Sunday 24 July 2011

Uncle Bulgaria Milestone


Readers, I am very pleased with myself this overcast Sunday morning.
Why you may ask ?.Because we have passed the 1000 US readers mark, which means, for the first time, we are in four figures for a national group.Pretty soon we will also pass 1000 UK readers which will be personally pleasing for me as I am British. There were also 30 brand new visitors to the site yesterday.

I was a bit curious as to why I was getting this many hits from the US but, with over 300 million in the population and with virtually everybody having internet access and speaking a sort of English !, I suppose its not that surprising.

If anyone wants to advertise on my site then small or large banners can be accepted fitted at the side or bottom of the site.

Finally a big thank-you to readers.If any of you out there fancy yourselves as citizen journalists, and are living in Bulgaria, please contact me if you want to become a contributor for your area's 'breaking news'.

No comments:

Post a Comment